We wish you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving! Please take a moment to look at some pictures below, to see what we did during the past few days. A few brief points to start the conversation with your child at home include:
- Morning Meeting: turkey greet
- Thanksgiving Feast during lunch in the cafeteria on Tuesday
- Making and wearing our Turkey Hats!
- Going to the library on Tuesday
- Filling up our class jar (again!) - and earning a whole class prize of watching a movie on Wednesday :)
When we come back after our Thanksgiving break...
-Our theme next week will focus on animals during the winter time
-In Fundations we will learn about the letters p & j
-We will wrap up Topic 4
-Note about Parent-Teacher Conferences: I sent home your scheduled day/time of a parent-teacher conference last week. Please let me know asap if you are unable to make your scheduled conference.
I'm looking forward to meeting with you next week!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!